Monday, April 20, 2009
Welcome
Welcome to this blog, I would like to make a short introduction about our blog. This blog is hosted by me, Master James and Master Marcus. We will share with you our experiences and philosophies about modern Feng Shui that affects our daily lives. In addition, we will also share our paranormal and spiritual experiences. Before I proceed any further, I would like to stress that the contents and comments on this blog is strictly our personal opinions, all pictures and metaphysics discovery are authentic and genuine, and any personal analysis are confidential and private. We will try to accommodate both English and Chinese readers. However, please understand that this might get a bit complicated, because we are not a trained or experience English/Chinese translator. Some explanation in Chinese is indeed a bit difficult to out it in words in English, and vice verse. I would like to apologize ahead for any grammatical errors. Put this way, this is a blog to learn about and to know more about Feng Shui. We are not trying to publish a book or magazine, maybe in future we might hire a proof reader. But for the mean time, please show your support by reading our blog and do not forget to leave some comments. Please look out for our first entry from Master James and Master Marcus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment